Academic advising for Summer and Fall 2012 is going on now! Current and returning students attending classes on the Baldwin County campus can call 251-928-8133 to make an advising appointment. Our advisors are -
Cathi Curtis – General advising
Jennifer Johnson – Criminal Justice advising
Nadia Bush – Communication – Public Relations advising
- Summer Registration for continuing and readmitted students – April 9 – May 22
- Registration for new Summer 2012 students – May 23 – 24
- Registration for transfer and transient students – May 24
- Open Registration for Summer 2012 – May 25 – 28
- Late Registration and Drop/Add for Summer 2012 – May 29 – 31
- Late Registration and Drop/Add ends at 5:59 p.m. on May 31st
- Fall Registration for continuing/ readmitted students – April 9 – June 6 & June 23 – July 9
- Open Registration for All Eligible Students for Fall 2012 resumes – August 1-19
- Late Registration and Drop/Add – August 20-22
- Late Registration and Drop/Add ends at 5:59 p.m. on August 22
Full details for advising and registration can be found on the Academic Calendar.
Books for Baldwin County classes are available at the Administration building for students to purchase during the first two weeks of classes. (Please note that USA Baldwin county does not process financial aid. Student using financial aid should purchase their books from the main campus bookstore).
For more information on classes, services, and events happening on the USA Baldwin County campus please visit www.myusabc.com.